Please review the job description below and reply me with
1. Your updated word copy resume.
2. Best number and time to reach you for further discussion.
Title: Sr Project Mgr. - MA
location: 360 Binney Street, Cambridge, 02140
Contract - 26 months (Contract possible)
Labour Type Business Professional
- Participate in cross-functional project team(s) from multiple Amgen sites, and external partners, to develop innovative drug and combination drug/device products.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules for Amgen life-cycle management projects and providing general project management support to product delivery teams.
- Partner with process development technical leads and other cross functional partners to identify key deliverables and ensure cross functional alignment and accountability.
- Assist by driving decision making for assigned projects in alignment with Amgen's decision model.
- Perform project management at a high level of professionalism for projects that utilize internal and external personnel, contract firms, and partners using structured, systematic methodologies to meet business objectives.
- Follow Amgen's governance processes, procedures, specifications, guidance documents, quality system, and applicable industry standards.
- Generate and manage detailed integrated project plans and schedules.
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts among team/functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Ensure participation in functional and cross-functional management reviews.
- Establish and manage collaboration and team web sites (eg SharePoint).
- Track delivery of and create repositories for all project deliverables.
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, best practices, etc. across teams.
- Support business process improvements initiatives.
- Create project reports, dashboards and communications that include appropriate risk analysis.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures; experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices ; strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration; excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
- Targeting 5+ years of Project Management exp. within Bio-Pharm/CMO/CRO
- Not looking for IS/IT PM
- Targeting exp. with MS Project, SharePoint and BOX
Why is the Position Open?
This role is open to support incoming projects for process development. Lots of incoming projects that are high priority within this group. This person will support a high-level Amgen initiative.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Extensive PM experience working with teams, expert with MS project; Science background, Able to listen/learn and influence. Process Development exp.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Independent worker, self-starter, PM two projects (timeline management/development with assigned teams). This person will be doing meeting management, following up on action items, interacting with team members.
Employee Value Proposition:
Amgen has a very diverse portfolio; this person would be able working on high level initiatives. Potential for this role to turn into a Full time position.
No team experience, IT or IS centric, No process development experience.
30-minute phone screen to a in person interview
.*In case you feel this position is not a fit, do let me know so that I can update you with opportunities based on your preference. I would appreciate if you could help by referring any friends/colleagues who might be interested in the above opportunity..*