If operating a restaurant is your dream career, you can make it happen at Red Lobster.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for leading restaurant operations with a focus on Beverage and Hospitality, Service or Culinary. You will also hire, train and inspire the people that make your restaurant a standout. Success is measured by consistent financial results, an exceptional guest experience and your team's growth and development.
Get benefits worth bragging about.
- Competitive pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Dining discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program and student loan support
- Discounts on products and services such as car insurance, home insurance, computers and cell phones
Train with the best in the business.
No other restaurant company puts more effort into developing talent than Red Lobster. We offer an award-winning 11 week in-restaurant training program for new managers, individual development plans and ongoing training and certification programs to keep you at the top of your game.
Enjoy work-life balance.
Our managers' quality of life is very important to us. Balance is achieved by working with everyone's schedules and having operating hours between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. - shorter than many other restaurants.
Education, Experience and other Key Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 1+ years management or supervisory experience in restaurant, hotel, retail or general business required
- 2+ years casual dining or full service restaurant management experience preferred
Get ready to inspire and be inspired.